Sunday, February 3, 2013

Welcome

My name is Martha Drake.  I am a pediatric speech-language pathologist. I have been designing therapy materials for years.  My co-worker, Allison Armitage,  convinced me to start selling my materials on-line.  We started an account on Teachers Pay Teachers and call ourselves A and M Productions.  Allison has designed many cute holiday materials.  Check out her products on her blog, The Speech Path Place.


Here is a sample of my work.  Possessive People compliments Allison's product, Pronoun People. The child selects a picture of a mom and dad, and draws a picture of himself.  He picks a Category Sorting card  (another product by Allison) and gives it to mom, dad or himself then practices the possessive form (e.g., This is mom's purse). A sentence strip is provided to add visual support to the activity.  Additional pictures are provided that offer even more practice opportunities (e.g., This is the dog's bone.). Below are a few pages from my product. 


No comments:

Post a Comment